Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After killing Gul'dan, no mission items will be given

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

huanghao089913

Пользователь
Пользователь
ID:甜口的锅包肉

在能量平衡任务的最后一步,我需要杀死古尔丹才能得到任务物品,但是杀戮后我没有生产任务物品,因为它是100%掉落在正装中。我希望它可以修改为 100% 下降以实现平衡

能量平衡的最终任务,可以直接在暗夜要塞开启之前完成,不过现在难度增加了不少。因为我做了半年的能量平衡任务,没有固定的团队,所以希望修改古尔丹掉落任务中的物品掉落,让每个玩家都能公平。这就是游戏的意义,谢谢

huanghao089913

Пользователь
Пользователь
At the last step of the energy balance task, I need to kill Gul'dan to get the task item, but I didn't produce the task item after killing, because it is 100% dropped in the formal clothes. I hope it can be modified to 100% dropped to achieve balance

he final task of energy balance can be completed directly before the dark fortress is opened, but now the difficulty has increased a lot. Because I did the energy balance task for half a year, and there is no fixed team, I hope to modify the dropping of items in Gul'dan's dropping task so that every player can be fair. This is the meaning of the game, thanks
Task item id:140198

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху