Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

disconnect on m+

mamadstyle1

Пользователь
Пользователь
Hi Gm, there is something that may annoy people playing from iran so much that we can count as lack of script in pve dungeon or actually m+ system. The main thing is we have so many struggles with connecting to the uwow server even sometimes with vpn programs that may disconnect sometimes from fluctuation of the Internet and we cant change that fact but this thing may affect on our process on m+ that if we get disconnect on mid fight forsure on boss encounters if we come back to continue the dungeon we will send to our hearthstone innkeeper location as ghost and we cant get back until we get resurrection sickness that may ruin whole thing and that may happen in high keys like m25+ . Im just asking If uwow staff can help iranian players or No? I would appreciate

Shadowkeep

BANNED
Hi Gm, there is something that may annoy people playing from iran so much that we can count as lack of script in pve dungeon or actually m+ system. The main thing is we have so many struggles with connecting to the uwow server even sometimes with vpn programs that may disconnect sometimes from fluctuation of the Internet and we cant change that fact but this thing may affect on our process on m+ that if we get disconnect on mid fight forsure on boss encounters if we come back to continue the dungeon we will send to our hearthstone innkeeper location as ghost and we cant get back until we get resurrection sickness that may ruin whole thing and that may happen in high keys like m25+ . Im just asking If uwow staff can help iranian players or No? I would appreciate
Hello. I will pass the information to the developer, we will try to solve the problem with the spirit so that they appear in the dungeon
Unfortunately, we can't influence the disconnection due to your VPN.

Сверху