Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i transfered my char firestorm to Uwowx100

Akaino1998

Пользователь
Пользователь
Hey greetings i have a problem with my Char:
Tantêrakete-uwowx100 i transfered my Char from Firestorm. i lost many items of my Bank like my trinket of Antorus u dont added it. It was on ilvl 1000 and was in my Bank. https://de.wowhead.com/item=154174/golganneths-lebenskraft

i am not sure, that i can get it again. This item can Drop only one time. i have show at this npc with lost items. But i got nothing threre.

I have lost many items. i got a mail with my legendarys and bags of my bank but not the items that was in my Bags. It is okay for me. But the Trinket is heavy lost :X.
i wish i can get it again. i have it replaced with my Tank trinket with this Fharg as Placeholder, but this item is bugged too.

i dont want much, but my wish, that i can get my trinket again. :X and maybe a bit token,s to upgrade this. i have lost my tokens too, and dont got it via mail. all my trinkets was maxed. but if i farm it again so i need 3 months to get it on maxed again...

it will be very cool. if u add me this trinket and a part of this tokens to upgrade this item maybe 7,8 tokens. so i dont need soo much time again. the other part i can buy maybe to support u as thanks.

it is your choice to help me out with this trinket, i know i can farm it maybe again. but u will me help me big out.

it was many work to get all trinkets on 1000... it was one year work :X thats many time u know :3
but i need only one trinket.

the other i can farm it again its not soooo important

Very big thanks for the answer. and sorry for my bad english but i hope u knew what i mean

WoWScrnShot_052922_115140.jpg

Elodevlir

Куратор MoP, трансфер, техническая поддержка
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello! Write the number of the application for which the transfer was made

Akaino1998

Пользователь
Пользователь
Hello! Write the number of the application for which the transfer was made
ID:
96973firestorm-servers.com