Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My character can't transfer it back from UwowCN to Uwow.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Stacy1201

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Hello,I want to transfer my character from UwowCN to Uwow server,my character created at Uwow and I transferred it to UwowCN.Now I want to transfer it back to Uwow.I tried it and one of my character is successful,but others can't.Is there any way to let it be successful?How can I solve it?Hope to receive your respond soon!:)

Elodevlir

Куратор MoP, трансфер, техническая поддержка
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello! What error occurs during transfer?

Stacy1201

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
When I press transfer,I wait for a second.Then,it will show "operation failed,please try again".I tried it again and again but the problem still happened.How could I solve this problem?

Stacy1201

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Sometimes may show "Your account is online",but I didn't log in both in Uwow or UwowCN.

Stacy1201

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Like this picture.I tried it over and over again.It just keeping failed.I'd be happy if you help me to solve it. :D

Вложения

• 未命名.png
    未命名.png
    2.9 KB · Просмотры: 12

Elodevlir

Куратор MoP, трансфер, техническая поддержка
Команда форума
Администратор
I have clarified all the information, transfer from uwowCN is no longer supported and not available.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху