Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refund toy bought with tokens.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

fttww

Пользователь
Пользователь
Today (03/aug/22) i bought by accident a toy (Ethereal Portal). And i was wondering if i could have it removed and have my tokens back. It's my first time buying something from the store and it said gold there so i thought it was with gold.. not tokens. my bad, it was an honest mistake. You can even give me 180 tokens back (the toy was 200) because i found something i really want and it costs 180.

fttww

Пользователь
Пользователь
Today (03/aug/22) i bought by accident a toy (Ethereal Portal). And i was wondering if i could have it removed and have my tokens back. It's my first time buying something from the store and it said gold there so i thought it was with gold.. not tokens. my bad, it was an honest mistake. You can even give me 180 tokens back (the toy was 200) because i found something i really want and it costs 180.
Character name is Åå

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. Did you learn it? If you didn't , please give a wowhead link to the toy. In that case we can help.

fttww

Пользователь
Пользователь
if it's learned there's nothing to be done? cause i did learn it

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Yeah, it's nothing to be done, sorry

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху