Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refund

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Whorre

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Hello Today i have been looking at Donate vendor for prices of items and by mistake i have bought an item [Shoulderpads of the Dashing Scoundrel] after that i went to discord and asked for help, someone told me that is posible to refund at the vendor , after i refund it at the vendor one of the comunity managers told me that i can get the full amount back if i will write on forum. So i ask kindly like a 13 years veteran around here. Please refund me the full amount.

Nickname: Француженка
Realm : x100 Legion

Devillish

Miss Uwow 2012
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. Give a link to the item from Wowhead, we'll see how we can help you

Devillish

Miss Uwow 2012
Команда форума
Администратор
Please tell me why you returned the item to the vendor 2 hours after the purchase, if the purchase was mistake?

Whorre

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
like i told in the description i didnt know that i can refund it to a vendor . I went in to discord and asked about help.. i can provide also a screen shot about that also the time when i asked comunity about that.

Whorre

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
like i told in the description i didnt know that i can refund it to a vendor . I went in to discord and asked about help.. i can provide also a screen shot about that also the time when i asked comunity about that.
i didnt know there is a vendor that works like that .. i mention in the description that i was just looking and by mistake i have buyed that item. also for a diferent cartoon. developers can see in the log that i have spent more time on other cartoons last couple of days so i didnt play on the cartoon that i mention.

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Okay, we will help you. I've requested return of 30% fee, you will get it within 72 hours

Whorre

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
thank you so much !
i have one more question .. is there any possibility ot buy one achievement with my points ? i will mention here what is the achievement and if you guy's could let me know what is the price or how do i get it ? or better is to send a message on e-mail ?

Devillish

Miss Uwow 2012
Команда форума
Администратор
Please give me a link to the achievement (wowhead) you are interested in and I will try to help you

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
i didnt know there is a vendor that works like that .. i mention in the description that i was just looking and by mistake i have buyed that item. also for a diferent cartoon. developers can see in the log that i have spent more time on other cartoons last couple of days so i didnt play on the cartoon that i mention.
Please check, 30% has been returned to you

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху