Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer Firestorm character

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

atunder

Пользователь
Пользователь
Hello! I have been managing to transfer my character from firestorm server to uwow legion x100, when i applied i tried to make sure that i didn't miss any requirements and each time it was rejected and i don't know the reasons why, i am aware that it reserves the right to explain why, but please kindly let me know if I made a mistake.Now that is letting me send this post with the respective message, my friends and I which have been rejected as well are happy to see if we can get anything out of this post, thanks and regards from my character: Tdmonk.

Elodevlir

Куратор MoP, трансфер, техническая поддержка
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello! We reserve the right not to publish the reason for cancellation of the application in order to avoid abusive transfer system in the future.
If your application has the status Transfer denied, all new applications will also be canceled.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху