Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transmogrification proble

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

yuyoubiyi

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
HI,

server : legion*5
player id:糖衣
Time :1st may 2023
I want to Transmogrifie my demonhunter's weapon to Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker https://www.wowhead.com/item=19019/thunderfury-blessed-blade-of-the-windseeker
So I bought the Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker(Custom fist-weapon), but it show me that none of my weapons could be transmogrified.
Could I ask to exchange this one(Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker(Custom fist-weapon)) to the correectly item that I can use, please?
Thank you very much

Devillish

Miss Uwow 2012
Команда форума
Администратор
Hey. Uwow, UwowCN or UwowA?
I can't find such a player on Uwow Legion x5

yuyoubiyi

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
its Uwow, the role name is 糖衣
Uwow Username is pp252kab
is there anyway I could give you the imformations or the accunt of uwow?

Hurtful

GM Legion х100; Куратор Legion FUN
Старший GM
Game Master Legion x100

yuyoubiyi

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Hello. Let me clarify one moment. What NPC are you trying to transmogrified an item with? Transmogrifycation (only dotane)?
In the first cell of the main bag you need to put an artifact weapon, and in the second - Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker(Custom fist-weapon) - https://egammi.com/image/qqV4
Аfter that you can use the NPC - Transmogrifycation (only dotane) and it will change the appearance of item - https://egammi.com/image/qqVB
So its the npc Transmogrifycation (only dotane) next to the npc(change the experiances) and use 50 token, not the normal Transmogrifycation one right?

Hurtful

GM Legion х100; Куратор Legion FUN
Старший GM
Game Master Legion x100
Specify id Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker(Custom fist-weapon), I don't quite understand what you're talking about

yuyoubiyi

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Specify id Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker(Custom fist-weapon), I don't quite understand what you're talking about
Sorry my bad, Now I undersand how this Transmogrifycation (only dotane) works,
by the way, just would like to know, as i am not yet using it, if there any possible to exchange Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker(Custom fist-weapon) to the Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker(Custom trans only)?
Thank you for all your information.

Frostds

Проверенный пользователь
Hello. Any custom melee weapon can be transmogrified on any melee weapon (any melee artifact). But I would still recommend the administration to make a replacement for 160018. To have the correct attack animation.
Но я бы всё-таки порекомендовал администрации сделать замену на 160018. Та же самая модель, но анимация атаки здесь будет правильная, в отличие от кистевого. Кистевой вообще стоило бы убрать из доната. Вы ведь вроде как не хотите чтобы в донате были кривые рисовки -_-

Frostds

Проверенный пользователь
Кистевой вообще стоило бы убрать из доната.
А хотя нет. Вспомнил. Он для вв монка нужен. Для них "кистевое" это единственный тип оружия, который будет находиться в руках во время применения атакующих способностей.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху