Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with Ancient Mana limit

Eloniichan

Пользователь
Пользователь
Hello, i recently migrated a DK from Felsong.
My problem is my ANCIENT MANA limit was reseted to the basic 300 and now it is 400 after some missions. This way i can't farm enough Ancient Mana to do some missions and continue my progression. My Ancient Mana limit was about 2100 before migrating. Please help.

Thank you for your attention.

Elodevlir

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello! Write the number of the application for which you migrated. I'll see what can be done about your problem.

Eloniichan

Пользователь
Пользователь
Hello Elodevlir, the ancient mana problem is not important anymore, i've done the last two achievements for Good Suramaritan by farming 300 ancient mana for every mission each time. It was annoying, but i've done it. :)

Now the problem is Good Suramaritan achievement.
I'll explain:

Before migrating my DK frost here, i was about to finish Broken Isles Pathfinder Part 1 in order to enable flying at Broken Isles. The pending achievements for Good Suramaritan were 1. A Growing Crisis and 2. A Change of Seasons.

After migrating to UWOW, i've continued my progression and completed the last 2 pending achievements, but then i realized all previous achievements for Good Suramaritan were reseted. So, i'm traped with the last 2 achivements done and noway to complete Good Suramaritan and Broken Isles Pathfinder Part 1.

The application number for my DK is: 101087

Thank you for your help.

Elodevlir

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Are you missing the quests that are needed to obtain these achievement criteria? Please check through the BtWQuests:Legion addon whether all quests you have completed to open these criteria.

Сверху