Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom aura shirt/tabard.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

hellwalk

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Hello would like to request refund for custom aura effect shirts and tabard on 2 of my characters. x100 Legion realm,
Character - Lavander (Shirt of Shadowmourne(Strong effect))
Character - Killshat (Scarlet Lightning(Shirt) / Magic Shirt of red Lines(is tabard dunno why says shirt)) .
If possible, Thanks.

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. We help only with accidental actions, not with the choice consequences of the player.

But you can't accidentally donate 3 items, usually it's only 1 item that is acquired by missclick. If you want to tell me that 1 of your items was donate accidentally please say witch one and we will help with it

hellwalk

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Character - Lavander (Shirt of Shadowmourne(Strong effect))
Cant use it together with other shirt, since not this or one i want have tabard. Doesnt mach style i would like to have, so i want ask for refund so i can figure out something else. Server x100 Legion

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
160009 item id

We checked the dates. You donated it on 2024-02-13 . Sorry, we can't return items that you played with 3 months and got bored.

hellwalk

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
I thought i can refund it only on sale, but when sale came i found out i need go on forum to refund it :(

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
You can't refund them at all. Why did you think that it's refundable?

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
You usually can refund only actual equipment of the patch that gives stats, custom items are not refundable at all. I don't know why people in the guild told you that :(

hellwalk

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Okay, no problem. Sux anyways, cuz think doesnt matter what type item, still spent money on it, imo you guys should make possible those items also to refund in future :) Thanks.

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Sorry, but we definitely not going to have a refund on these things

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху