Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need a refund(About customized specialty goods)

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

QWqw666

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
这个平台上的Legionx5其实让我很开心,但是捐出一些让我担心的多了很多!昨天下午买了自定义特性的商品,一直无法使用,也许我觉得应该直接在NPC那里实现使用吧!我买的是3000积分改造定制,买了之后没有实体道具,摸索了半天还是没头绪,那就求助Gm吧!不过可能因为语言的原因我一直没能理解GM要给我的意思!现在我的想法是申请退款!我说的不是退款,我说的是我用过的3000积分的退款!这次购买体验很差!我想我会用这些积分购买一些简单的魔法物品!

我的游戏账号q83789371,请及时回复!谢谢你!

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. English please. And what nickname and realm of character we are talking about?

QWqw666

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Legaonx5 on this platform actually makes me very happy, but donating some makes me worry a lot more! I bought a product with custom features yesterday afternoon, but it can't be used. Maybe I think it should be directly implemented at NPC! I bought 3000 points for transformation and customization. After I bought it, I didn't have any physical props. After groping for a long time, I still didn't have a clue. Then I asked Gm for help! But maybe because of the language, I haven't been able to understand what GM is trying to give me! Now my idea is to apply for a refund! I'm not talking about refunds, I'm talking about refunds of 3000 points I used! This purchase experience is very poor! I think I will use these points to buy some simple magic items!

My game account q83789371, please reply in time! thank you!

QWqw666

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Hello. English please. And what nickname and realm of character we are talking about?
Legaonx5 on this platform actually makes me very happy, but donating some makes me worry a lot more! I bought a product with custom features yesterday afternoon, but it can't be used. Maybe I think it should be directly implemented at NPC! I bought 3000 points for transformation and customization. After I bought it, I didn't have any physical props. After groping for a long time, I still didn't have a clue. Then I asked Gm for help! But maybe because of the language, I haven't been able to understand what GM is trying to give me! Now my idea is to apply for a refund! I'm not talking about refunds, I'm talking about refunds of 3000 points I used! This purchase experience is very poor! I think I will use these points to buy some simple magic items!

My game account q83789371, please reply in time! thank you!

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Please stop posting the same thing and answer my question. What is the problem with the donation? You can get refund if it's not working.

Also I asked you about your nickname and realm. You didn't answer.

QWqw666

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Please stop posting the same thing and answer my question. What is the problem with the donation? You can get refund if it's not working.

In legaon X5, I bought a custom-built variant of this content, cost 3000 tokens, never to use! So I'm not talking about a refund, I'm talking about a refund of 3000 tokens so I can buy something else! Account number q83789371, the role of the purchase is: Big Lord Orange(Paladin)

QWqw666

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь

I don't understand! I Can't use what I bought! Why is it so hard to get my 3,000 tokens back now? I'm not asking for a refund

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
I don't understand! I Can't use what I bought! Why is it so hard to get my 3,000 tokens back now? I'm not asking for a refund
Because you can't explain what is not working!

If it is not working (it's bugged or borken) we can return tokens no problem, but before it we have to test that it is not working.

You bought morph? Right?
What the problem with it?
You write command to morph in chat and you don't get morph?
Or maybe you don't know the command for morph?
Did you write something like .donate morph use in chat?

Miunna

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Hi. 玩家您好!

客制變形指令需請您使用.donate morph來進行變形,如果您已經購買變形,可以透過.donate morph list(我記得應該是這個)來檢查您目前購買的變形指令有哪些。

若您要使用變形指令則需要透過使用.donate morph use #編號,以進行變形。

依照現行規定,任何變形指令均不會接受任何退款申請,即使您對購買的變形可能不夠滿意。但非常不好意思,目前團隊均不接受任何形式的退款。

祝您遊戲愉快!

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху