Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Miss clicked :(

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

hellwalk

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Hello, today bouth Ullr's Feather Snowshoes and 3 min later accidentaly refunded them and lost 241 tokens:( I wanted to refund my tabard, but was too excited with boots and didnt pay so much attention on refunded items name, since i thought item you want refund must be in 1st slot of bag, but boots i was wearing at time.... On Legion x100, name Killshat. Can i get please assistance?

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор

Why my post was delete?​

Hello. Your post wasn't deleted. Here it is, it was in premoderation, it won't be seen until some GM approve it. It's done to prevent spammers from registering fresh accounts and spamming on forum. When you get 5 approved messages - your new messages will be visible to everyone right after the publication.

What kind of assistance do you need? You ask to take your tokens back and return your boots? If yes please provide wowhead link to the item you are talking about and we will help you

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Asked developers to helo, within 72 hours they will do it. I will write back as soon as they do it.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху