Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mount

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Teezy90

Пользователь
Пользователь
Hey there,

So earlier I posted about my Black Drake mount issue. I spoke to a gm in game and gave them the information I had and went to sleep since it was late. I saw a reply to my last post that it had been handled in game but I still have no mount.

A few things:

The server is Legionx100 and the character is called Sneakteezy.

I had the mount in my bank and I took it out after I got the necessary mount level to use it. It disappeared from my bag which is normal but when I went to look in my mount collection it was no longer there.

I redid the raid and got the mount again but it says I can't carry another one of those. It was sent to my mail box and I took a screen shot of it being unusable.

I'll post the screen shots the in game gm asked me too.

Вложения

• sc.PNG
    sc.PNG
    1.6 MB · Просмотры: 17
  • sc 3.PNG
    sc 3.PNG
    1.4 MB · Просмотры: 17
  • sc2.PNG
    sc2.PNG
    1.5 MB · Просмотры: 17

Arithawn

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Man check filter->sources and tick all there. You have 12 mounts but only 7 of them is on screen

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
I will close the topic if there is no reply tomorrow, please open a new one if needed

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху