Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with my Shadow Agony

DARKHELLSING

Проверенный пользователь
English:
Hello, a few days ago an incident came up which reported a problem with my agony of the shadows, it happened that when I put it on, the agony of the shadows disappeared out of nowhere and did not appear again in my bags nor did it reach the mailbox , I put it on because I wanted to enjoy my ax that I had earned that day and I wanted to transform it but according to they say that legendary items cannot be transformed, now, what I want is for you to please give me my agony of the shadows again , and that they also explain to me how to transform my agony of the shadows, since they say that it cannot be but here I have uploaded some images with people who have it transformed and the worst of the case is that they do not even have the achievement that they have taken it legally , Here I upload proof that I have the legal achievement, that I have the agony in my personal bag, in fact I was even testing it as a show, the last mission that gives the agony before and after finishing the entire sequence cia of the agony and the photos that a player in BG had the agony transfigured, please I ask for help for my agony that they return it to me and if it is possible to transform it as well, because I have a beautiful set that combines with my weapon.
I believe and consider that I am showing conclusive and sufficient evidence that it is clear that I had my agony legally and I only ask that they return it to me since in ilidan of TBC I won a legendary needle and when I put it on it also disappeared, now I win another needle but I no longer put it on because I am afraid that it will disappear as well as it is happening with other things so I just keep it in the personal bank as a souvenir. I await her answers, thank you.
Spanish:
Hola, hace unos días surgió un incidente el cual reportó un problema con mi agonía de las sombras, sucedió que cuando me lo puse, la agonía de las sombras desapareció de la nada y no volvió a aparecer en mis bolsos ni tampoco llegar al buzón, me lo puse porque quería disfrutar de mi hacha que me había ganado ese día y quería transformarlo pero según dicen que los artículos legendarios no se pueden transformar, ahora lo que quiero es que por favor den mi agonía de las sombras otra vez, y que también me expliquen como transformar mi agonía de las sombras, ya que dicen que no puede ser pero acá he subido algunas imágenes con gente que la tiene transformada y lo peor del caso es que ni siquiera tienen el logro que lo han tomado legalmente, aquí subo prueba de que tengo el logro legal, que tengo la agonía en mi bolso personal, de hecho incluso lo estaba probando como espectáculo, el último misión que da la agonía antes y después de terminar todo el secuencia cia de la agonía y las fotos que un jugador en BG tuvo la agonía transfigurada, por favor pido ayuda para mi agonía que me la devuelvan y si es posible transformarla también, porque tengo un hermoso set que combina con mi arma.
Creo y considero que estoy mostrando evidencia contundente y suficiente de que es claro que tuve mi agonía legalmente y solo pido que me la devuelvan ya que en ilidan de TBC gané una aguja legendaria y cuando me la puse también desapareció, ahora gano otra aguja pero ya no me la pongo porque tengo miedo de que desaparezca así como está pasando con otras cosas así que solo la guardo en el banco personal como recuerdo. Espero sus respuestas, gracias

Вложения

• logro agonia.jpg
    logro agonia.jpg
    297.2 KB · Просмотры: 11
  • mi agonia.jpg
    mi agonia.jpg
    286.6 KB · Просмотры: 11
  • tranfiguracion de un player con agonia.jpg
    tranfiguracion de un player con agonia.jpg
    250.4 KB · Просмотры: 7
  • tranfiguracion de un player con agonia2.jpg
    tranfiguracion de un player con agonia2.jpg
    220.2 KB · Просмотры: 8
  • ultima mision de agonia.jpg
    ultima mision de agonia.jpg
    272.9 KB · Просмотры: 8
  • ultima mision de agonia2.jpg
    ultima mision de agonia2.jpg
    222.2 KB · Просмотры: 10

DARKHELLSING

Проверенный пользователь
shadown en la bolsa

agonia en la bolsa

Вложения

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    360.4 KB · Просмотры: 6

DARKHELLSING

Проверенный пользователь
english:
I could not upload the whole image because the system told me that the image size was too large
spanish:
no pude subir toda la imagen completa porque el sistema me decia que tamaño de imagen muy grande

Hello, this legendary weapon you will not be able to use as a transmog, on other players you have seen the "drawing" of this weapon, which is not legendary (the "drawing" was purchased for donat currency). Items that were lost come to the post office, just so the item could not disappear.

In order for you to be helped with this problem, you need to take all screenshots from your storages. (bag / bank / vault of the abyss).
It is also necessary to show that the quest to obtain the item has been completed. "/run print (IsQuestFlaggedCompleted (Quest ID))"

DARKHELLSING

Проверенный пользователь
Of course with pleasure here I upload all my personal bank as well as personal bank and also take id by id from the beginning of the whole sequence to the end of the sequence showing that I did them.

Вложения

• WoWScrnShot_062321_075410.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_062321_075410.jpg
    333.1 KB · Просмотры: 8
  • WoWScrnShot_062321_080455.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_062321_080455.jpg
    205 KB · Просмотры: 7
  • WoWScrnShot_062321_080802.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_062321_080802.jpg
    205.6 KB · Просмотры: 7
  • WoWScrnShot_062321_080826.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_062321_080826.jpg
    206 KB · Просмотры: 7

DARKHELLSING

Проверенный пользователь
ready there it is with the command you told me, I did the whole chain of missions from start to finish

Вложения

• WoWScrnShot_062321_171700.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_062321_171700.jpg
    189.4 KB · Просмотры: 6

Hurtful

GM Legion х100; Куратор Legion FUN
Старший GM
Game Master Legion x100
Hello. When can I find you online for help? Evening time (Moscow time) is desirable

DARKHELLSING

Проверенный пользователь
GOOD DAY Mr. HURTFUL Well, I'm currently I'm almost all the time in the game, my time is Colombian time, I am almost always with Darkhellsing. If you like we can square an adequate schedule, I am currently in all night and early hours :)

Сверху