Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rework Vendor ingame/website difference

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

OvertimeTB

Пользователь
Пользователь
A little feature request to update your donation system with items.
The moment it is I am very hesitent to buy anything on your server since I have a feeling there is alot of neglected work regarding this.
I was looking out for MoP challenger transmog and on website I see it for example for Legionx100 but I would like it for Legionx5.
I was also checking ingame on the test-realm but there is only items for DK.
I saw it under custom items with missing head, but it is way to expensive there and does not get added to collection since it is "custom" even though no idea what customization you did.

1643550411362.png1643550584154.png

Devillish

Miss Uwow 2012
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. x5 new realm and donation is added there gradually so as not to disturb the game balance. On x100 there is no such need. Custom items are items created by the developer. They have no stats and only perform the transmogrification function. Therefore, their cost is higher and they can be x5. These items are made to order from players.

OvertimeTB

Пользователь
Пользователь
"added there gradually so as not to disturb the game balance
Sorry, maybe I was not clear enouph. I am talking for example about the MoP challenger gear.
The Legionx100 vendor does ONLY have dk mop set. BUT the website tells me I could buy it there, so what is it?
Custom items are items created by the developer.
Yes but what is custom about the Holy Warrior Set, its a retail transmog, maybe I missed some detail there but yeah lets ignore that for a moment.

To recap. the website shows alot of different infos, and ingame vendor missing some stuff and simple transmogs are not availible on legionx5 which have nothing to do with balance?

Devillish

Miss Uwow 2012
Команда форума
Администратор
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху