Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey i would like a refund if possible

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Hunteross

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Character name: Lambsauce
Server name: Legion 100x

hey i bought a magic rooster in the donate vendor, thinking i could sell it in the AH cuz i see people doin it, but then it turned out to bebound, so i'm hoping soul i could refund it f33414f498e621b05c103e994c858373.jpg

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. No problem, please give a wowhead link to the item and I will ask developers to take it back and return tokens.

Hunteross

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь

Devillish

Miss Uwow 2012
Команда форума
Администратор
Good afternoon. These mounts can sometimes be found in events, games, or forums as rewards. You can find out more in the section of your game world or ask players who see a similar sale on the auction. All items you purchase through a donation become personal.

Hunteross

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Good afternoon. These mounts can sometimes be found in events, games, or forums as rewards. You can find out more in the section of your game world or ask players who see a similar sale on the auction. All items you purchase through a donation become personal.
I see, srry for rush when how many days does it take for item refund i wanna be able to buy a mythic item after refund srry

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху