Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem migrating from other server.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Eloniichan

Пользователь
Пользователь
Hello, i'm having a big trouble while trying to migrate my DK character from Felsong Server.

The migration form requires from me to write the realmlist for that server. But i don't know the realmlist for Felsong server because we do not enter the realmlist manually or can edit it. We always loggin through a teailor made launcher that conects automatically.
I've tried searching for the realmlist into the game's folder and archives, but the realmlist is nowhere.
Can you help me with this, please?

Elodevlir

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello, i'm having a big trouble while trying to migrate my DK character from Felsong Server.

The migration form requires from me to write the realmlist for that server. But i don't know the realmlist for Felsong server because we do not enter the realmlist manually or can edit it. We always loggin through a teailor made launcher that conects automatically.
I've tried searching for the realmlist into the game's folder and archives, but the realmlist is nowhere.
Can you help me with this, please?

Hello! You can enter felsong.gg in the field

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху