Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Wlodar123321

Проверенный пользователь
Hello, before the promotion and also during the promotion I donated bunch of items, unfortunately because of the work, I missed the last day when it lasted and I did not have time to return the items.
I don't like playing the character that I spent the money on, and I come to ask you if you would be so nice and give me the tokens (of course, I don't want any more etc.) for every item I have donated on the character, im asking very much for that good ppl.

EnforcerWoW

Over 14000 [UWOW.BIZ]
Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Something tells me you're going to be rejected.

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello, before the promotion and also during the promotion I donated bunch of items, unfortunately because of the work, I missed the last day when it lasted and I did not have time to return the items.
I don't like playing the character that I spent the money on, and I come to ask you if you would be so nice and give me the tokens (of course, I don't want any more etc.) for every item I have donated on the character, im asking very much for that good ppl.

Hello.

Sorry, but promotion is promotion it is limited in time. And you can't have promotion benefits when there are no promotions active.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху