Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The problem of Season Rewards

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

waterfront123

Пользователь
Пользователь
Dear Administrators

My game ID is waterfront, which is the Guild Master of "彩虹军团远征阿古斯”.

Firstly, thank you for providing Uwow sever. It makes me and my teamate gathering again in World of Warcraft. We really enjoy our time here.

But unfortunately, My team did not receive any season rewards on the day of season rewards settlement.
Last Wednesday, My team were using the unique technique to pass the forth boss of the TOS.
What I want to emphasized is, this technique didnot be punished in the retail sever. Almost all players around the world are using it. (including other player in Uwow sever)
Why only our team be punished on Uwow server?

Even if you think we should take town the boss of TOS in the nomal way, This matter has nothing to do with the Great Secret Realm at all.
The majority of our teamates were working very hard to strive for higher rankings. We really enjoy our time here.
Why not give us the season rewards?

It already make several of my teamate leave Uwow.
Pls help us to reacquire Season Rewards.

I'm looking forward to your response.
Thank you for taking the time.
Best wishes

kisluk

Специалист по работе с общественностью
PR-специалист
Game Master Legion x100
Hello. Well, start with the player's nicknames. And then it will be possible to give you an answer. And your "unique tactic" is exploiting game bugs.

adofai

Пользователь
Пользователь
Hi there, here is one of the player got banned

Characters:
迅捷斥候-legion x5

Ban time:
2023 Augest 30 16:30 (Moscow Time) / 21:30 (UTC+8)

There is a ban for 15 - 20 people in Mythic ToS, sister boss

I have some question about the punishment:
- Who ban us
- Any warning / notice before the ban
- Is it GM label user as "bugger" -> so remove the M+ season reward

I would also like to confirm the following statement is true:

For all player who use bug on Mythic https://www.wowhead.com/npc=118523/huntress-kasparian
should banned and remove all the M+ season reward.

waterfront123

Пользователь
Пользователь
The nickname list below:
1. 不会巭的常威-Legionx5
2. 武僧一龙-Legionx5
3. 芬达-Legionx5
4. 迅捷斥候-Legionx5
5. 穿梭雨天-Legionx5
6. Miyazaki-Legionx5
7. 淦猪场-Legionx5
8. 魅丶魔-Legionx5
9. 杰哥来咯-Legionx5
10. Фирок-Legionx5
11. Holycat-Legionx5
12.美美-Legionx5
13.苦行僧-Legionx5
14.没感情的歌手-Legionx5
15.芒果超人-Legionx5
16.迅捷斥候-Legionx5
17.雪華绮晶-Legionx5
18.猫猫狗狗-Legionx5
19.喔喔瞎-Legionx5
20.烟火起-Legionx5

Even if you think we should take town the boss of TOS in the normal way, but this matter has nothing to do with the M+Dungeon at all.
The majority of our teammates were working very hard to strive for higher rankings. We really enjoy our time here.

It already make several of my teamate leave Uwow.
Pls help us to reacquire season rewards.

kisluk

PR-специалист
Game Master Legion x100
Well, we are waiting for the topic with rewards for the myth + and after that I can explain to you what and how.

kisluk

PR-специалист
Game Master Legion x100
https://forum.uwow.biz/threads/podrobnaja-informacija-ob-uslovijax-vydachi-nagrad.304398/
Just because you don't know the rules doesn't excuse you from responsibility. For any use of bugs, the player will lose the rewards for the myth+ season. There is no need to warn, um, um, I caught you in a raid when you used a boss bug.
What can you get a reset for?
For using various bugs/exploits. Yes, perhaps my search system for BUSERS is not ideal, but it still finds them, if you don’t want to lose the reward - play honestly, I’ll also add: it doesn’t matter where you use exploits, if you received a ban (during the season) for a reason "BU" - then you automatically lose your reward for the season.
Denied. Kisluk

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху