Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uniting the Isles

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

leahsem

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Something big has apparently changed on the Legion X100 server. When I first to go Dalaran, Broken Isles, it used to be that I could go and get the quest, Uniting the Isles, and it would automatically be completed.

Now it is not.

Was this on purpose? Is there a work around?

one problem is Suramar. There are no quests in Suramar to complete to get rep there. How do I get rep to open up the World Quests?

Thanks!

Robert
account name: aniruddha

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Something big has apparently changed on the Legion X100 server. When I first to go Dalaran, Broken Isles, it used to be that I could go and get the quest, Uniting the Isles, and it would automatically be completed.

Now it is not.

Was this on purpose? Is there a work around?

one problem is Suramar. There are no quests in Suramar to complete to get rep there. How do I get rep to open up the World Quests?

Thanks!

Robert
account name: aniruddha
Hello. I can't help you here. It's not a donation question and this forum section is only for donation questions, I don't know answers you need. Please create you question in the section of Legion x100.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху