Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wintrading 31/05/2024-01/06/2024 around midnight

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Felizarius

Проверенный пользователь
Dear UWoW Community and Game Masters,

Today in 2v2 happened very serious wintrade with a lot of effort to cover it up.
Names of suspects are:
Tsyganblxde and Choou in one team, and Djfreedom and Iloveyoux.
Arena compositions were Holy paladin Assasin rogue and Holy paladin and Retribution paladin.

In attachment are 2 pictures of retribution paladin talents.
If you do not know PvP I will try to explain what is wrong with that.
As you can see Retribution paladin is running Holy Ritual talent which is near usless and by far the weakest talent in that row (4. row, 1. talent).
Next issue with Retribution paladin is that he is playing Lawbringer talent which he has no reason to run if he is running Divine Purpose talent. Divine Purpose allows him to have nice burst of 6 seconds with Hammer of Reckoning.
Retribution paladin was running Seraphim`s Blessing in certain arenas but when I said loud I will report them around arena spectator he swapped to Blessing of Sanctuary and NEVER USED it.
I was watching 4 games with that talent and he did not press it a single time.

His holy paladin is not unexperienced player because how otherwise he would have r1 title.
Every game was VERY close but in reality Assasin and Holy paladin were never in danger.
Holy paladin almost in every game bubbled at very low health and never tried to recover but instead floated at near same level as before pressing bubble

For someone that is not in PvP these arenas may seem very legit and everything is fine while in reality Retribution paladin was intentionally playing to lose and picking wrong talents.
As proof I am attaching holy paladin achievements, which should suggest that he has experience to explain his partner how to play arenas.

I am aware that PvP is not that much monitored here but, these 4 do not deserve titles nor big bonuses that their rating suggests.
If you need more in depth explanation of why these arenas are not legit, do not hesitate to direct message me on Discord or in game.

Best regards,
Felizarius

Вложения

• WoWScrnShot_060124_001950.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_060124_001950.jpg
    601.7 KB · Просмотры: 38
  • WoWScrnShot_060124_003137.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_060124_003137.jpg
    665.3 KB · Просмотры: 39
  • WoWScrnShot_060124_003943.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_060124_003943.jpg
    763.4 KB · Просмотры: 38
  • WoWScrnShot_060124_003954.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_060124_003954.jpg
    756.8 KB · Просмотры: 38

Zico woo

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Dear UWoW Community and Game Masters,

Today in 2v2 happened very serious wintrade with a lot of effort to cover it up.
Names of suspects are:
Tsyganblxde and Choou in one team, and Djfreedom and Iloveyoux.
Arena compositions were Holy paladin Assasin rogue and Holy paladin and Retribution paladin.

In attachment are 2 pictures of retribution paladin talents.
If you do not know PvP I will try to explain what is wrong with that.
As you can see Retribution paladin is running Holy Ritual talent which is near usless and by far the weakest talent in that row (4. row, 1. talent).
Next issue with Retribution paladin is that he is playing Lawbringer talent which he has no reason to run if he is running Divine Purpose talent. Divine Purpose allows him to have nice burst of 6 seconds with Hammer of Reckoning.
Retribution paladin was running Seraphim`s Blessing in certain arenas but when I said loud I will report them around arena spectator he swapped to Blessing of Sanctuary and NEVER USED it.
I was watching 4 games with that talent and he did not press it a single time.

His holy paladin is not unexperienced player because how otherwise he would have r1 title.
Every game was VERY close but in reality Assasin and Holy paladin were never in danger.
Holy paladin almost in every game bubbled at very low health and never tried to recover but instead floated at near same level as before pressing bubble

For someone that is not in PvP these arenas may seem very legit and everything is fine while in reality Retribution paladin was intentionally playing to lose and picking wrong talents.
As proof I am attaching holy paladin achievements, which should suggest that he has experience to explain his partner how to play arenas.

I am aware that PvP is not that much monitored here but, these 4 do not deserve titles nor big bonuses that their rating suggests.
If you need more in depth explanation of why these arenas are not legit, do not hesitate to direct message me on Discord or in game.

Best regards,
Felizarius

Forget it, there has been no pvp fairness on this server for several years now.

No matter what you say, no matter what you prove, in any case the titles will be given to them, just like every season before. If you want decent pvp and a level of control over the rating arena, you definitely won’t find it on this server.

Торнадогкдхакер

Vindictive Gladiator 2017 (3х3)
Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
no one cared when single dude managed to wintrade using both his accounts in single que and u expect ur topic to matter? lmao
or it'll be an obvious way for this server and they'll open their eyes to find guillty only if their beloved is losing his title (imo this is exactly what you're trying to do)

Felizarius

Проверенный пользователь
I fought for my titles and bonuses. I get sniped by meta compositions any time I want to play with my friends. And in the end of the day, server rewards frauds and bad players.
We all have nothing to lose in either way.
If we do not say anything nothing will change.
If we do say and raise our voice there might be even some chance to stop them (no matter how small chance it is)

Zico woo

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
I fought for my titles and bonuses. I get sniped by meta compositions any time I want to play with my friends. And in the end of the day, server rewards frauds and bad players.
We all have nothing to lose in either way.
If we do not say anything nothing will change.
If we do say and raise our voice there might be even some chance to stop them (no matter how small chance it is)
You don’t even have to try, the voice of one will not change anything.
These are already familiar and ordinary things for this server.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху