Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I made a payment but it was not enough

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

leahsem

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
payment ID 55602871

Payment went to you, via Payssion.

I tried to donate 50 euros using bitcoin, not knowing that they would take a fee. It was $60 of bitcoin but was short by $1.80 because of their fee. This was on my account name aniruddha.

Can I either get a refund or can you tell me how to complete the payment so that I get the tokens I paid for?

thanks

Вложения

• 2023-01-05_17-28-44.png
    2023-01-05_17-28-44.png
    32.5 KB · Просмотры: 2

leahsem

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Your transaction ID is S105535682998722. (from Payssion)

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Can I either get a refund or can you tell me how to complete the payment so that I get the tokens I paid for?
Hello. If I understand you right, there was some commission and you can't complete the payment because you lack around $2. When the payment is not completed it doesn't go to us, it's still in somewhere in Payssion until it will be completed. That's why we can't help you.

You have to go to Payssion (support@payssion.com) and there as owner of money you can ask them how to complete payment or ask them to return your money.

leahsem

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Hi,

I did go to Payssion support. They told me the payment went through. Here is what they said :

i Robert,

Thank you for your email!

Our system shows that the payment ID 55602871 is completed and registered as partial payment in the system.

This means that the merchant account was credited with BTC . Please contact your merchant with above payment number and they should be able to assist you with the refund.

I'll mark the ticket as solved for now, but feel free to reply if you need assistance with anything else.

zhlb6XHgkYvyNOmKZ6tnCnkBr5zzYARpFYm4OJk6SpTxRxOUVmzznxzqXBq3UP6kpyf0f_D7VdEkVpIDWSbwdF8vMYNHe3Q-vo1-INvHCbCEgCEw4Cku19b7gkhac4aZifd-tzCfNzco5kjZYefWorRNSuwP2dBHK4acqaeo_eT1TGBxwESNYgbroHl5TXbKuiLLeLVhYEoxr40mkbE=s0-d-e1-ft

Regards,
Ruby
Coinify Support

I also got this email from Payssion:

Hi,

Your transaction ID is S105535682998722. You can contact the merchant for more information. thanks.

Best Regards,
Payssion Team

both of these said that the payment I made went through to you, but I never got the tokens because it was not the complete payment. Can you please check to see if you got the payment?

Robert

leahsem

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Please locate the transaction and confirm that you received the payment. If you would prefer, just refund that payment back to me so I can do it over again, and include the extra for the fee so that the entire transaction will go through. My main account name is leahsem and I have spent thousands of dollars with you guys. This is a new account that I want to put money into.

Robert

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
That's strange, in all other our systems payment is held within payment system until it's complete. I will contact our developers and will try to sort it out with them. If there was disinformation from my side, sorry that was unintentional, usually such cases are sorted out with the payment system.

Waiting for response from developers.

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
You will get 2910 instead of 3000 tokens, but they should be on account right now. Please check if everything is okay and write back.

leahsem

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Thank you, I got them. It is appreciated.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху